WTF?: VMA Stage Crashers – Kanye West vs. Lil’ Mama

kanye4

mama2

Kayne spazes out after Taylor Swift wins best Female video.

Lil’ Mama crashes Empire State of Mind.

Fair or Foul?

Sinakilloptimist

22 Responses

1. Ye=Fair
    Lil Mamam=FOUL… surprise Jay didnt push her into the crowd.

September 14, 2009 at 7:55 AM

2. Great sound bite weekend.

Pretty funny on all fronts.

Kanye stuff might start a rce riot.

The quotes/roast of Lil’ Mama were epic #lilmamais.

I’m going to have to call Foul on both.

Great for TV though.

WTF is up with Lady GaGa?

September 14, 2009 at 8:21 AM

3. jarrett

Lil mama ruined the performance to me. She ain’t have a record since like07. Why was she up there?
    Kanye acts like a child. This ain’t the yeezy awards! The vmas homie! Play your role

September 14, 2009 at 8:58 AM

4. Anonymous

Niggers have double standards. Keep your monkeys off the stage. You all must no respect for youselves.

September 14, 2009 at 9:15 AM

• Whoa!

Inappropriate…

September 14, 2009 at 10:46 AM

5. Ok, I believe KanYe’ should be justified… my ENTIRE reason is on kingsrowe.com but here it is in a nutshell. If Taylor Swift wins BEST FEMALE VIDEO of the yr then the BEST VIDEO of the year HAS to go to either taylor swift OR a MALE!! Stop it w/ these pity awards to “make it fair”… if she lost then SHE LOST. Case closed. Same goes for the NCAA awards… f*** fair. life aint fair.

-KNGSRW to hear my rant… visit kingsrowe.com

September 14, 2009 at 9:51 AM

6. EastCoastEL

Lady Gaga was a trip…..wearing that facemask thing all i could do was shake me head at her….Kanye well, being the cocky mofo that he is im not surprised i actually thought it was all staged…Lil Mama well i didn’t even know it was Lil Mama at 1st….I guess that tells you much about her recognition…who is this Anonymous cat????do you spend all your time looking for websites just to make dumb comments…..get a life an put it on ya left sleeve lol….

September 14, 2009 at 2:23 PM

7. MTG

Who the hell is annoymous?! Why don’t you show a name or something. Online blabbers I tell you. But lady GaGa is on Freaking Drugs?! I know it was a michael Jackson Tribute but damnnn How Psycho could u get?! She had a freaking birds nest around her face. like who the hell does that?! Quote of the night Lady GaGa “I do this for GAYS and GOD” LMAO. WHATTA DRUG ADDICT! Kanye West Just wants attention. He is like a little kid who wants candy. He will have a tantrum until he gets it. You see he doesn’t pull that stunt with no Hood kats up there. If it was 50 cent he would of stfu or when he had beef with beanie Sigel he kkept his mouth shut freaking PUSSY! Lil MaMa I didn’t realize it but yea she is stupid. Alicia Keys looked so good and Hov had the whole Crowd going crazy!! Hov was Like Obama out there. Good show. I enjoyed it. Shit was crazy!!

September 14, 2009 at 5:45 PM

8. sinakilloptimist

If you listen to Kanye’s lyrics, he’s telling you that he’s crazy.
    At least he speaks his mind.He didn’t urinate or expose himself. This wasn’t a Church service or a Wedding. It’s a Party. You might get a drink spilled on you. The media will try to make him the next OJ, Micheal Vick, Chris Brown or whomever is brown . But what about that motherfucker who kidnapped at 11year old for 18 years & raped her & had 2 kids by her.NOW THAT”S CRAZy. where is the public outcry for that!

September 14, 2009 at 6:06 PM

9. sinakilloptimist

PS: Don’t ever mention OBAMA in the same sentence with jz of hawaiin & soapy fame.He’s not that far up the foodchange.
    He’s doing this Italian-Mafia character, like he is a Don.COme on Player

September 14, 2009 at 6:10 PM

10. MTG

i should have said Trying to be like obama….

September 14, 2009 at 6:23 PM

11. jarrett

Sinakill is a jayz hater and a kanye lover!! I mean mtg is right, he wouldn’t have done that if 50 was up there. all 4 publicity, hes not really crazy or cocky or none of that bull, hes frontin’. Wat a clown. Gaga is a wierdo. .. dat performance wit da blood!!! WTf?! We looked at each other and was like can she do that on tv?!
    Ps. Speaking of staged, anonymous seems planned!
    “Who done it?”

September 14, 2009 at 6:46 PM

12. Hey guys tell me how you really feel…

Kanye was called Nigger 2 million times within the past two days on twitter.

“Obama gets elected. Racism’s dead. Kanye shows his ass. Racism is back” Random FB quote

Can we talk about Beyonce for a second…

Okay I’m good.

Jay-Z FTW

September 14, 2009 at 7:23 PM

13. jarrett

Kanye on leno right now. Ye’s Move was racially driven. But it wasnt the Grammies were its really about The music,, its the vmas. Its politics and he over reacted to something that had nuthin to do with him. Other than he and bey were black.

September 14, 2009 at 7:55 PM

14. EastCoastEL

lol ayo KD…..when Beyonce was on stage doing her thing…i know dayum well Jay was sitting back somewhere thinking to himself….”Yeh….im um…im HITTING THAT LATER 2night!!…i dayum near lost my mind tha way them twinz was bouncing all ova the place in that fit…LAWD HAVE MERCY!!

September 14, 2009 at 8:18 PM

15. PROPS!

BLACK

June 7, 2012 at 9:24 AM

16. This is often a amazing site, could you be interested in going through an interview about just how you produced it? If so e-mail me personally!

July 5, 2012 at 6:53 AM

17. Do you have a spam concern on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was questioning your situation; we now have developed some good approaches and we are looking to exchange solutions with other folks, be certain to fire me an e-mail if interested.

July 5, 2012 at 6:22 PM

18. You need to really control the responses at this site

July 6, 2012 at 2:51 AM

19. Wanted to drop a remark and let you know your Rss feed isnt working today. I tried adding it to my Google reader account but got nothing.

July 6, 2012 at 5:03 AM

20. Good Stuff, do you currently have a flickr account?

July 7, 2012 at 3:53 AM

21. This website has got lots of really useful stuff on it. Cheers for sharing it with me!

July 7, 2012 at 11:11 AM